Yesterday was a big day for Jonathan. He was ordained to the office of an Elder and given the Melchizedek priesthood. He also graduated from 4 years of Seminary. He may be the only 17 year old highschool student I know that is an Elder. We are so proud of him.
3 comments:
What's all this? A blog? Yes!! May I request that you post a few pictures of Jill's bruise? Did you take any pictures?
I need a tutor to come help me learn how to put pictures and links on my-so-called blog.
Alicia is well-qualified to be a blog tutor. She's helped me out so much. I was in special ed for a while there. In our defense, Blogger isn't all that user-friendly. Or maybe a better term would be "user-obvious". You can't just figure it out without spending hours clicking and undo-ing things.
Where are all your posts? I know your life is way more interesting than you're letting on. You live in Joseph City and you go to church. Now that alone is something to write about every week.
Post a Comment